Management is the core need of any organization for its smooth working. There are different segments of the Management that works in collaboration without which the management will be incomplete. These are Finance, HR and Marketing. We provide in-depth Training in all the three management courses in Chandigarh.
Watch the Video to know the SUCCESS story of Mr. Jaspreet Singh
Submit Your Details for Career Counselling
HR Training in Chandigarh
An HR is the medium between the company employees and the Management. Thus, the profile plays a key role in maintaining harmonious relationship between the employee and the employer. Additionally, it is the HR who is responsible for providing suitable manpower for the organization and takes care of the payrolls and additional CTC of the employee. Learn HR Training in Chandigarh from experts in the subject.
Job Opportunities after HR Training in Chandigarh
Get hands-on practical knowledge about the subject as per latest subject industry standards.
Human Resource Management is the most valuable possession of an organization that deals with the sensitive relationship of an Employer with the Employees. It involves the process of hiring the suitably skilled candidates, motivating the workers to give their best and maintain the workforce in the organization in order to build a long term professional relation among them. A long list of career opportunities are involved once you add an HR skill to your resume.
- Recruitment Officer.
- HR Generalist.
- Compensation and Benefits Analysts.
- HR Training Administrator.
- HR Training and Development Manager.
- HR back office Administrator.
- Payroll Officer.
- Human Resource Manager.
- Human Resource Assistant Manager.
- Employee Relation Officer.
- HR Consultant.
- International HR Professional.
- Employee Education Consultant.
There are so many job opportunities for an HR management student. It is beneficial for them as they can join any industry whether it is an IT firm, a Pharmaceutical company or a manufacturing firms or even a Legal firm, all the organizations are in constant need of a mediator that can hire as well as take care of the payrolls of the employees.
Finance Training in Chandigarh
Finance Management is the backbone of the Management course in Chandigarh. The HR takes care of the workforce, while the Finance incharge takes care of the finances. There are various companies that hire a specialized person that handles its Finances. Finance training in Chandigarh is a popular course as the city is marked with multinational companies which need Financial consultants and Finance Managers at their disposal.
The training course provides deep knowledge about the methods of arranging and distributing money for entrepreneurial and business ventures. This cannot be implied unless one lacks Finance Management qualities. The course is a starting point for any financial needs of an entrepreneur.
Job Opportunities after Finance Training in Chandigarh
Financial Market is a strong aspect where one can think of making a career. There are various profiles where you can become eligible after pursuing the course of Finance training in Chandigarh.
- Junior Financial Manager
- Financial Service Manager
- Financial Security Advisor
- Finance Analysis Manager
- Finance Officers and Treasurers
- Credit & Specialists
- Cash/Insurance Manager
- Risk Manager
Marketing Training in Chandigarh
Learn Marketing from India's Primarily recognized Testing Partner for Management courses. Receiver Marketing training in Chandigarh from experts of the field. Marketing techniques has evolved since the beginning, but the aim of reaching out to the potential customers will always remain the same. With the changing needs of any business, the constant need of being updated with the marketing tools is of prime importance. The Management Training Course in Chandigarh has the potential to upgrade the skills and knowledge of its students as the training program is constantly upgraded according to the industry standards.
Job Opportunities after Marketing Training in Chandigarh
Brands are always looking for new and innovative ideas of Marketing. A Marketing Expert knows the pros and cons of using any kind of marketing technique but he should also be open to risk taking. There are various job profiles that open up once you complete your Marketing Training in Chandigarh.
- Advertising account planner
- Advertising account executive
- Advertising art director
- Market researcher
- Marketing executive
- Media buyer
- Media planner
- Public relations account executive
Why Choose CBitss Technologies for Management Training Course in Chandigarh
- Pioneers in providing training for Accounting and Taxation.
- Live Projects.
- Successfully completed more than 1000 batches .
- Flexible time slots available from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Working professionals can ask for special weekend batches.
- Compact batch size with upto 3 hours daily class.
- Regular doubt session to brush up concepts.
- Nominal fees as compared to contents covered during the training program.
- Thousands of students placed after completion of course.
- Professional help any time after training and placement, without any cost.
- We support T3 program (Training-The-Trainer) so that our modules and our trainers have up-to-date knowledge about the subject
The student can claim for full fees if under some circumstances they find the training procedure is unsuitable for them. This facility is only available for the first two days of the start of the training period. Kindly do not embarrass us afterwards.
We Do Not
- We do not claim to be job providers and any claim made under our name should be reported as a case of forgery. We are educationist and believe in providing quality education as per industry norms. We train the student to achieve the best job available according to their skill set.
- We do not provide any demo classes. The technical and non-technical doubts of the candidate will be cleared before enrollment.
- We do not provide a classroom based environment and our training regime are purely on practical basis. We provided one-on-one practical sessions so that full focus of the trainer is received by the student.